- Measurement of styrene in workplaces of polyester factories, where ventilation is regulated to save (electrical or gas) energy en quarantee personal safety of the worker.
- Measurement and monitoring of chemicals in workplaces of wharehouses with direct alarm contacts to the fire department.
- Advanced measurement of ethylene in tulip bulb storages to with a connection to the climate control computer to improve the climate, save energy and improve quality to the tulip bulbs. Monitoring of the concentration on ppb level.
- Measurement of styrene from chimneys to determine the emmision ammounts to comply to environmental safety rules.
- Measurement of Ammonia, HCN, BTX and other potentially human dangerous and toxic gasses for personal saferty in in the industry.
- Measurement of dust in workplaces (Metal parts, metal workplaces and welding places. Connection to the climate control computer is made to reduce the costs of energy consuption and improve safety for the workers.
- Measurement of H2S, dosing units, filtration units.
- Dosing ethylene in potato storage places, fruit storages, lelies and tomatoes.
- Measurement of ethylene and NO in greenhouses, connection made to the climate control computer to protect the greenhouse from exposure to harmfull gases. Concentrations are on ppb level.